Interserve Healthcare was excellent in terms of speed of response, ability to put care in place quickly and the consistency of their Carers.... (Read More)
As a specialist provider of complex care services, we understand that living with a long-term condition and suffering from a lack of independence can be extremely challenging.
You may fear that as your condition progresses, your only option will be to move in to a nursing or residential home.
Interserve Healthcare is able to supply a wide range of Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers with specific skills, tailored to your complex care requirements, to support you to remain living in your own home.
We have a sustained record of success in providing high quality bespoke care in almost all clinical and social settings, providing care for individuals with a range of needs including:
- Complex Care - Adults, Children and Young People
- Palliative Care
- Head and Spinal Injury Rehabilitation
- Home Ventilation and Respiratory Support
- Renal Care
- 24 hour Live-in Care
- Learning Disabilities Support
We will develop a detailed person-centred care plan for you which will identify all of your requirements, enabling us to implement a highly effective care service. We regularly review this document with you to ensure that we continuously adapt our care service to meet your changing needs and preferences.
Our service is outcome based, supporting you to live as independently as possible and empowering you to have choice and control over your care. We adopt a partnership approach, working closely with you and your family and other healthcare professionals involved in your care to ensure that a consistent approach is employed.
Our high quality care service can be a cost-effective alternative to nursing or residential home admission. Once we have carried out an assessment of your care requirements, we will provide you with a no obligation estimated cost for your proposed care package.
Who is it for?
Our complex care service is most suited to individuals who:
- Have been discharged from hospital and have significant nursing and clinical care needs that need to be continually monitored.
- Are in hospital wards such as intensive care or high dependency units and are due to return home, faced with a long-term recovery process.
- Suffer from degenerative conditions and have on-going care needs.
- Have physical or learning disabilities and require long-term support in the home.
- Have complex care needs and are dependent on life sustaining technology.
If you are unsure whether this service is suited to you, please contact a member of our Care at Home Team who will be able to discuss your specific requirements with you and advise you of your most suitable serivce.