Call free on:  0800 694 4555 or request a callback

Redefining the future for people and places

Complex Care FAQs
We were in a complicated situation and time was very limited before the required start date of care. Interserve Healthcare was recommended to us. When we phoned they were very helpful and ran... (Read More)

Complex Care FAQs

Will you work with other healthcare professionals who are involved in my care?

Yes, we can work with all involved healthcare professionals, adopting a strong partnership approach to ensure that you receive the highest quality of care possible. This can include obtaining details of your care history from your G.P., through to working with your District Nurse to identify training specific to your needs. This ensures that all involved healthcare professionals are aware of your current care needs.

Will I need a Nurse or a Healthcare Assistant to support me?

To determine whether you will require the support of a Nurse or a Healthcare Assistant we will carry out a full care assessment, identifying exactly what your care requirements are. Carers are able to support you with everyday activities such as meal preparation and getting in and out of bed, however, a Nurse will support you with more complex requirements such as dressing wounds, administering complex medication, or making clinical judgements with regards to your pain relief. Should you wish to have support from a Nurse and a Healthcare Assistant at varying times, we will be more than happy to arrange this for you.

What if my care requirements change?

Our care at home service can easily be adapted to a provide a level of care which is appropriate for your needs. Should your condition deteriorate, we can provide additional care to ensure that you are fully supported. If your condition improves, we can reduce your level of care in-line with your independence. Your care package will be regularly reviewed and we welcome open communication from you, your family and your Carer to ensure that any changes in your requirements are identified immediately.

My care service will be funded by Social Services, can you still help?

We work closely with a number of Social Services and Continuing Healthcare Teams, throughout the UK. Should you receive funding from your Local Authority and are interested in being supported by us, we can provide you with costings and literature which you will be able to forward to and discuss with your Social Worker. Alternatively, we can speak directly with your Social Worker and explain the level of care that we are able to provide.


What do you need to do next?
For further information on Complex Care, or any of the services that we can provide for you, please contact us in the following ways:

Telephone: 0800 694 4555

You can also order a printed brochure here or download a copy.
If you wish to find out further information why not download our Complex Care service guide here.


©2018 Interserve Healthcare | Privacy & Cookie Policy
Translate this page